dimecres, 18 de maig del 2011

The lazy song live

Today I don't feel like doing anything   I just wanna lay in my bed   Don't feel like picking up my phone   So leave a message at the tone   Cus today I swear I'm not doing anything     I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan   Turn the TV on   Throw my hand in my pants   Nobodys gon' tell me I can't     I'll be lying on the couch just chillin in my snuggie   Click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie   Cus in my castle I'm the freakin man   Oh Oh     Yes I said it   I said it   I said it cus I can     Today I don't feel like doing anything   I just wanna lay in my bed   Don't feel like picking up my phone   So leave a message at the tone   Cus today I swear I'm not doing anything     Nothing at all   Woohoo ooh   Woohoo ooh hooh ooh ooh   Nothing at all     Woohoo ooh   Woohoo ooh hooh ooh ooh     Tomorrow I'll wake up do some P90X   Meet a really nice girl have some really nice sex   And she's gonna sream out 'this is great'   Yeaaah   
But sorry paps you'll just have to wait   Oh Oh     Yes I said it   I said it   I said it cus I can     Today I don't feel like doing anything   I just wanna lay in my bed   Don't feel like picking up my phone   So leave a message at the tone   Cus today I swear I'm not doing anything     No I ain't gonna comb my hair   Cus I ain't going anywhere   No No No No No No No No No   Oh     I'll just strut in my birthday suit   And let everything hang loose   YeahYeahYeahYeahYeah...   Ohh ohh     Today I don't feel like doing anything   I just wanna lay in my bed   Don't feel like picking up my phone   So leave a message at the tone   Cus today I swear I'm not doing anything     Nothing at all   Woohoo ooh   Woohoo ooh hooh ooh ooh   Nothing at all     Woohoo ooh   Woohoo ooh hooh ooh ooh   Nothing at all 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada